I have these hd videos that i\’ve downloaded in mp4 format, they go into itunes but after syncing itunes with my ipod or ipad i get a window that tells me that my ipod/ipad does not support this format. How can I fix this?
Plug in ur iPod and in the iPod Summary go to “Videos” and switch the setting to “sync all checked videos”
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
Android (operating System) – Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Android does not have a native X Window System nor does it support the full set of standard MPEG-4 SP, AMR, AMR-WB (in 3GP container), AAC, HE-AAC (in MP4 or 3GP iOS and Android 2.3.3 \’Gingerbread\’ may be set up to dual boot on a jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch with the help of OpeniBoot and … Read Article
YouTube – Broadcast Yourself.
Ok i have an ipod touch 3g and i downloaded a movie which is 777 MB. after TO CONVERT MOVIES / VIDEOS : there is a program called FORMAT FACTORY search for it in Google and download it usually you will find it in the first link the it wont let me drag it into my ipod under … View Video
How about these similar questions?
- I Have a iPod and I Recently Bought an IPad So I Want to Transfer Videos and Music to Ipad. How to Do That?
- Where Can I Download Mp4 Videos for My Nokia Phone?
- If You Have Both Ipad and iPhone, How Do You Load Only Some Applications for iPhone and Some for Ipad?
- Did You Get a New iPhone, iPod Touch, IPad or Apple TV on Black Friday? Here’s What You Need Next!
- Help with the IPad and iTunes?