I accidentally jailbroke my ipad to the tethered version. I wanted to do an untethered jailbreak on my ipad which is the 4.3.5 version. Anyone know how I can do this?
in some versions untethered jailbreak is not available like 4.3.4 and 4.3.5
and in these versions both are available : iOS 4.2.1 , 4.3.3 , 5 , 5.0.1
bot as apple released the new iOS a few days ago (5.1) you can only upgrade your device to 5.1 and on iOS 5.1 just tethered version is available (but @pod2g who brought us untethered jailbreak on iOS 5 and 5.0.1 is now working on 5.1 hardly so we hope we can have untethered jailbreak on 5.1 too)
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Tethered Jailbreak for IOS 5.1 Available for Original IPad, iPhone 4 Via Redsn0w 0.9.10b6
- iOS 5 Untethered Jailbreak: How to Use Sn0wbreeze Version 2.9.1 to Jailbreak …
- I Have a Tethered Jailbreak for My Ipad(Redsn0w) Can I Rejailbreak with Greenpoison and Have All My Data from?
- How Do You Boot Tethered Jailbreak on an Ipad Ios 5?
- Daily Tip: How to Tethered Jailbreak IOS 5.0.1 with RedSn0w