>Shane M asks:
I have a slight problem when it comes to my music. Not all the music i have on my iPad is in my iTunes library. When i want to sync the two libraries it says it will delete any songs on my iPad not in the iTunes library. when i highlight all the songs on the iPad to transfer, it will not allow me. The same is for when i want to put all the songs into a folder to try and transfer them. is there a way i can manually transfer the songs? or any other way at all?
Hey Shane M,
You can try Aiseesoft iPad Transfer.
It can help you to transfer your music from your iPad to your computer/iTunes easily. It can also help you to transfer your videos and pictures from iPad to your iTunes.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How to Get the Songs on My iPhone to Transfer to My iTunes Library?
- How Do I Put Songs I Bought on My iPhone on My iTunes Music Library?
- I Bought a Song from iTunes on My iPhone, How Do I Transfer It to My iTunes Library?
- How to Use Songs from iTunes Library As Ringtone for My iPhone?
- How Do You Transfer Movies That I Have Purchased on My iPhone to My iTunes Library?