I wanna clear some space on my iPad but there’s apps,videos, and podcasts that haven’t downloaded that are taking up unneeded space and keeping me from getting other apps and songs/podcasts how do I take them off
I think the answer to your question would to go onto iTunes on your computer, connect your iPad using the USB Cable, then go to Applications near the top left. You can right click the apps you installed that aren’t working and hit remove, I think.
This is the same with videos, except you are on the videos tab.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Is There an App for IPad That Let’s You Download YouTube Videos?
- What Android Apps Is There to Download Videos?
- Is There an App for iPod/iPhone/Ipad in the App Store (non-jailbroken) That Lets You Download Youtube Videos?
- What Is an iPod Touch App Where You Can Download Youtube Videos?
- How Can I Download Free Music Videos for My iPhone?