>The first Samsung Unpacked event for this year is now over and, just as expected, it was all about the new Samsung Android flagship. After months of rumors, the I9300 Galaxy S III finally went official and it looks like it has what it takes to pick up, where the extremely successful Galaxy S II left off.
Over the past few hours we were quite busy covering the Galaxy S III in as much detail…
How about these similar questions?
- Samsung I9300 Live Photo Surface, Might Be a Disappointing S III
- Samsung Galaxy S III Leaks Again Hours Before the Announcement
- Samsung Galaxy S III: Can 'the Best Android' phone Pull Off a Sequel?
- Is This a Live Photo of Samsung Galaxy S III?
- Samsung Galaxy S III Hypes the Crowd with Possible April Release