>Barely out the door, the Samsung Galaxy S III is already up for preorder in the UK. Samsung's newest Android flagship is slated for a May 29 launch in Europe, but the carriers that have so far confirmed they'll carry the S III point to May 30 as a UK launch date.
Phones4U have both the Pebble Blue and Marble White versions available for pre-order and you get a choice between Vodafone, Orange…
How about these similar questions?
- Samsung Galaxy S III Hypes the Crowd with Possible April Release
- Samsung Galaxy S III Shows Up for Pre-order on Amazon
- Galaxy S III to Hit Shelves in April with 12 MP Camera and HD Screen
- Samsung Galaxy S III May Not Be a Major Update Over the S II
- Another Purported Image of the Samsung Galaxy S III Leaks