>A survey, performed by Strategy Analytics in the UK and US amongst current smartphone users, shows that more than 90% of consumers seek larger screens than those found on devices they currently own.
The explanation for this is that more and more people use their smartphones for web browsing, watching video watching and video conferencing, as well as mobile gaming. And as we all know, all…
How about these similar questions?
- Androids Lose Resale Value Faster Than iPhones, Study Shows
- IOS Apps Crash More Often Than Android Apps, Study Shows
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play an Ideal Gaming Centric Phone
- HTC Sensation XL Android Smartphone Review – 4.7 Inches of Touchscreen!
- Apple Inches Past Samsung As World’s Top Smartphone Vendor – CNET (blog)