It’s an AT&T phone and I want to slap my T-Mobile SIM card in the bad boy.
You have not mentioned the model number of your Samsung mobile. Anyway, the only possible way to get unlock code is from your network provider. But getting the unlock code from the network provider is a difficult task in most of the cases. So you can try getting it from any third party service.
But i don’t think you will get it for free. Even if you get any free offers, I advise you not opt with them. Most of the times free codes are wrong and it may affect your mobile. If you enter over a limited number of wrong codes you have risk to get your mobile hard locked and unusable. So you can choose any paid online service. But be careful in choosing a reliable and an affordable one at the same time. For example you can choose Theunlockspot.com . This is the most safest and reliable online site providing accurate and affordable unlock codes. The unlocking process is very simple here. You will get step by step information on unlocking process from here. You will also get a money
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- I Need to Unlock My Samsung Cell Phone. How Do I Get Free Unlock Codes?
- Motorola Unlocking Codes? Where Can I Get Unlock Codes for My Motorola Phone for Free?
- Where Can I Find the Region Free Unlock Code for My Samsung Cell Phone?
- I Forgot My Lock Code for My Samsung A640 Cell Phone How Do I Unlock It?
- Im Looking to Unlock a Nokia 6085 for a Back Up Phone..Is There a Free Website Out There or Does Anyone Know?