I dropped my iphone in the washer tonight… Yup, it happened. Now I need a replacement while I figure out what to do about the phone. Will my Palm Centro, that I used while I was on sprint, now work for AT&T?
Hey thanks Dan, but could you be a bit more specific?
Thats what I thought Slay… I was a bit confused by the first two peeps. I guess all I can hope now is that the best buy dudes can help me out with this one.
yea, u a have to call sprint and ask them for the break up code and then u have to put that into ur phone….make sure u have a plan
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
Sheet1 – Check Site Rank Home
<P>Wilson Cellular antenna adapter for: Palm Treo 700p Cellular Phones Only <P> <P <DIV><B>My phone doesn\’t find my headset.</B> </DIV> Will not work for AT&T or T-Mobile RAZR V3.</P> … View Full Source
How about these similar questions?
- Is There a Way to Update My Palm Centro from My Phone?
- Palm Centro, iPhone, LG Shine, Blackberry Pearl. What Is the Best for My Next Phone????
- How Do You Unlock a Palm Treo (Sprint) Phone?
- Palm Pre Owners for Sprint: How Do You Like Your Phone?
- I Have a Palm Centro Phone but I Lost the Driver Installation CD for My Computer ?