First you need an SD card… Download the disc that comes with the phone… If you have Vista, you will most likely have to do it from the Palm site.
After that, take the mp3\’s you want to use, right click on them… send to. then use either palm device or quick install… either one will work, sync the phone and they will be stored on the sd card and you will listen to them with Ptunes.
Make sure you sync the phone… that way if something were to happen where you needed to reload the contacts… it\’s a mouse click away.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
Sprint Community : Popular Discussions – Windows OS
Become addicted to pressing the button on my earpiece and after the prompt the dorky “phone commands” statement then just telling the phone what to do. In the meantime I turned on my palm centro turn it off and a whole lot of stuff that still didnt fix my phone. So can someone let me … Retrieve Here
Sprint Community : Discussion List – Speak Your Mind!
I get upgrade notices on my phone constantlyI recently downloaded the new Gingerbread Version when my phone prompted me to do so. tech department walk me through resetting the phone, 2010 exchange server. so Im ok with this plan. I just need to get my email operational again … Content Retrieval
How about these similar questions?
- Will My Sprint Palm Centro Phone Work As a Replacement Phone for Me on AT&T?
- I Have a Palm Centro Phone but I Lost the Driver Installation CD for My Computer ?
- Is There a Way to Update My Palm Centro from My Phone?
- Palm Centro, iPhone, LG Shine, Blackberry Pearl. What Is the Best for My Next Phone????
- How Do I Move Files from the Palm Centro Phone to the Sd Card?