1) Rip the music from the CD with any software you want and save as mp3. Even Windows Media Player is good.
2) Buy a 4GB micro SD memory card, or what ever size you like.
3) Put the micro sd card in a micro-to-SD-card-adapter and stick that in your computer. If you do not have a memory card slot you can buy a SD-to-USB adapter.
4) The computer will open the card but if it doesn\’t then you can click my computer and look for removable drive.
5) Create an mp3 folder amd drag and drop you mp3 music into it.
6) Drag and drop the folder from the computer to the removable drive.
7) Put the card in your centro
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
YouTube – Broadcast Yourself.
Adverts and no other content..what do you call this sort of web site? I would just advice on getting the new touch pro from Sprint or Att fuze but do not go with Verizon because they crippled the touch pro. I have an axim x51 and im trying to download wm6 for it … View Video
How about these similar questions?
- Help…I Just Got an LG CE500 Multimedia Phone, How Do I Get Music Off My PC Onto My Phone?
- I Need Help with My New Phone! Plz! Its a Palm Treo 700p, How Can I Put Music on It? …….?
- Can Anyone Help Me with a Samsung Alias Phone?
- How Do I Download Games and Stuff from My Computer to My Palm Treo 700wx Phone?
- I Have a Usb for My Motorola Phone…but I Dont Know What to Do After Its Hooked Up to the Computer?