You have to open your “contacts” application on your treo, and under the pulldown on the left, select “all”. This will display all of your different category contacts.
Then one by one, highlight the contact; select the menu button; then “export to sim”.
I don\’t know of any easier way to do this, and it only sends the name and number.
Hope this helps…
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
Centro User Guide (Unlocked)
KEY TERM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) To u r . Tu to ri a l : The Palm Tutorial explains how to TIP Need to copy a contact toyour phone book on your SIM card? In Contacts, select … Read Document
What Do U-DO? – Sign Up For Free And Show Your Support
U-Do are investors in communities, providing community funding for community projects, with 70% of our profits put back into the community. … View Video
AT&T Mobility – Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
On May 24, 2007, Palm, Inc. issued an update for Cingular-branded Treo 680 smartphones that, all new SIM cards are branded with the AT&T logo. AT&T was the largest U.S. cell-phone provider, … Read Article
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Program Phone Numbers in a Palm Treo 680 for Speed Dial? Step by Step, Please.?
- How Do I Transfer Phone Contacts to Sim Card on a Htc Hero?
- How Do You Delete All Contacts from Palm Centro Phone Sprint?
- I Broke the Screen on My Palm Centro Phone. How Do I Transfer the Contacts List?
- Other Than the Palm Treo, Is There Another Pda Phone That Operates with Palm Software?