My phone suddenly lost most of my contacts. Out of several hundred contacts the only ones left are a few random numbers that I rarely use. If you have had this problem and been able to resolve it please answer! Thanks!
Have you sync\’ed the Centro with your PC? I\’m assuming you have, and that you use Windows. Right-click on the “HotSync Manager” icon in the lower right corner of the screen, select “Custom”. In the window that opens, select “Contacts” and set it to “Computer overwrites handheld”. Sync your Centro, and the contacts stored on your computer will be copied to your Centro.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
Yumtsov suddenly applied the brakes this somehow caused the bizarre figure at the windshield to float back and retrieve the silvery threads thus releasing One of the spheres approached the vehicle suddenly and then disappeared behind some trees. You will belong to my race”. … View Full Source
When A Person Is Infected With Hepatitis C, The Virus Often …
XI.1.1 How Do I Handle Problems About My Job? the illness begins suddenly as though one had come down with the flu, (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12458963&dopt=Citation) … Get Doc
How about these similar questions?
- Why Is There an Icon Next to My Contacts on My Android Phone?
- Ok I Just Ordered Me a Palm Centro but Im Receiving My Phone Through at&t So How Do I Download Music for Mine
- Can Someone Help with iPhone 3gs ?
- I Broke the Screen on My Palm Centro Phone. How Do I Transfer the Contacts List?
- How Do I Transfer and Save Photos from My Sprint Palm Centro Phone, to My Computer?