I just bought a new Palm Pre, i usually download my ringtones from phone zoo, and they come in mms message but i cant figure out how to save them. How do i save them? Or is there something else i have to do in order to recieve my ringtones? Also how do i change message tones? thirdly how do i set a signature on my text messages? Sorry there are so many questions, i cant figure some things out..please i\’d really like your help!
Congratulations your new Palm Pre. You can change the ringtones through the Sounds & Ringtones app (swipe to the 3rd screen from your Launcher). You can try holding the orange option button while pressing the ringtone link from your MMS message to see if you will get some options to copy it to your Palm Pre.
Signature for txt messages may not be supported on the Palm Pre since you\’re really limited to a number of characters you can send vis SMS. Just keep asking questions and see if someone can answer some of your questions.
Meanwhile, let me know if you\’re interested in some apps I\’ve developed for free. I\’d like to know what kinds of other apps you would like to see and have for you new Palm Pre in exchange.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
YouTube – Broadcast Yourself.
@sunshinegamer89 phonezoo.com always have free rigntones and u can even make ur own ringtones. if u no how to put on a signature for txting on this phone, please And because your is no sd card slot can i send pics to this phone from my email so i can set some of my old pics as a … View Video
How about these similar questions?
- Palm Pre Owners for Sprint: How Do You Like Your Phone?
- Can You Download a Game That’s Not for Your Phone and Move It to My Palm Pre?
- Is There a Place to Put a Cell Phone Charm on the Palm Pre?
- I Just Updated My Verizon Palm Treo 650, Now My Phone Is Roaming How Do I Get It Back on the Verizon Network?
- Ok I Just Ordered Me a Palm Centro but Im Receiving My Phone Through at&t So How Do I Download Music for Mine