Hey mike jones,
I would have to say the Samsung behold 2, everyone gives the phone crap because of its touch wiz UI, but if you dont like it, you can get an app to change it. Plus the phone has an AMOLED screen. Imagine the best tv you have ever seen and then shrink it down to a 3.2 inch screen, movies and music sound amazing on this phone.
After reading reviews on the phone, I almost didnt get it and almost went with the mytouch. But dont listen to the reviews, they are misleading and inaccurate. They judge it as if it should be an iphone but its not meant to be.
This is the best phone I have ever had. Plus it has a 5 megapixel camera, though if you want a phone for social networking like facebook, twitter, and myspace, i would go with the motorola cliq
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
YouTube – Broadcast Yourself.
there has been an update with the new OS. would like to find a demo showing some of the newer features wtf then apple steal not samsung . My phone that im getting the LG Optimus V has this Swype feature on it! yay! … View Video
Android (operating System) – Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Not much was known about Android Inc. at the time of the Google has since released an update for the Nexus One and the Motorola Droid which enables multi-touch This allows for enhanced VoIP dialing to other SIP accounts and even phone numbers. Skype 2.1 offers video calling in … Read Article
How about these similar questions?
- Is There a Way to Record Phone Conversations with the Samsung Behold with TMobile?
- Where Do I Find Out What Version of Software Is on My Samsung Behold 2 Phone?
- Samsung Behold….Is It a Good Phone? How Long Does It Last, Etc. ?
- How to Set Samsung Behold Phone So That There Is No Touch Vibration When I Click Something?
- How Good Is the New Samsung Behold Phone by T-mobile? How Well Does the GPS Work?