I have had a RAZR for 2 years, I am looking to get this phone. It is 4.25 x 2.16 x 0.51 inches. Is that big for a phone? And does it have a texting keypad?
There are two models of the LG VU.
This is a picture of the one I am talking about:
It\’s not too chunky. I don\’t think it has a keyboard, but I think it has a touch screen. Hope I helped!
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
Pantech Laser Unboxing – YouTube
The Laser is the thinnest full sliding keyboard phone ever offered on AT&T. @phonedog how does this phone cost with a two year contract and is it considered a smart phone or basic messaging. 8:07 Add to LG Encore Unboxing by phonedog 24,325 views … View Video
YouTube – Broadcast Yourself.
This was the only decent phone i could find with a touchscreen and full keyboard besides the Xenon..I loved my LG Xenon, and not only that it has drawing commander were you can drew a envelop with finger nail and it let\’s you goi in to the texting faster i have this phonedelete fails … View Video
How about these similar questions?
- I Have the LG Scoop Phone from Alltel and There Is This Problem with the Texting. What Do I Do?
- Where Can I Get Free Ringtones for My Motorola Razr V3 Without the Internet and Basic Texting on My Phone?
- Is There an Android Phone for Sprint with a Keyboard That Was Released This Year?
- I Need Help on My LG Voyager Phone with Texting?
- What Is a Good Free Texting App for My Android Phone?