Very few people have internet access at home. They use internet cafes or they work for a big company that has internet access at work or they use the computers at school if they are students. I don\’t know anybody in Ghana who has internet access at home. My parents don\’t have it at home, my dad goes online from work. You pay about .50 -1 cedi per hour in an internet cafe. The nicer cafes or the ones with higher speed access or Skype capabilities are the more expensive ones.
An international call from a mobile phone is at least 50 pesewas per minute. You usually buy a phone card for the best rates. To call the UK on a 10 cedi card I get 20 minutes call time. If you don\’t use a phone card it\’s more expensive.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
WWOO F .ORGEnero08
Minimum stay is 3 weeks and we prefer at least a month. 4-5 hours work per day but Friday to Sunday will be free to explore Ecuador. 00593 93500990 cell phone, lv messages not much meat. Lg overly friendly dogs live with us, outdoors only, as well as cats, … View Document
How about these similar questions?
- When Im Done Using the Internet on My Samsung Instinct Cell Phone, How Do I Turn the Browser Off?
- Blackberry Phone for an Internet Server to My Laptop?
- Is There an iPod App That Beeps Every Minute?
- How Does Blackberry Internet Differ from That of a Regular Cell Phone?
- Help with a Samsung R451c Cell Phone Please!?