It always says “the author of this video does not allow playback on iphone/ipad”
It also says next to my video, “video blocked in some countries”? And I don’t know why!!!
How do I change the settings to where it will play on all mobile devices?
I just want to watch my videos on my iPhone!!! Please help!
you can free download the Youtube Video to your PC with Free Aiseesoft Youtube Downloader then have the video converted to iPad compatible format H.264 mp4 .
you could play it on your Apple devices.
(note:iPad and iPhone play different resolution video files)
good luck my friend
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Is There Any Way to Download Youtube Videos or Just the Sound to Android Phones?
- How Do You Carry Your Videos from Your iPhone Onto Your Computer?
- I Have HD Videos Im Mp4 Format but It Wont Load into My iPod Touch or Ipad 2, How Do I Fix This?
- How Do I Get My Kenwood DDX719 Head Unit to Play Videos from My Android Phone?
- How Do I Play Videos on My iPhone on My TV?