I want to be able to type the Hebrew word יִשְׂרָאֵל (Israel) with the accents on the letters without copying it from Wikipedia. I already know how to type ישראל (also Israel).
Those are nikkud (vowel markings), not accents. Apparently, you have to jailbreak your phone to be able to type with nikkud: http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/32092/is-there-a-way-to-type-niqqud-on-ios
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Is There Any Type of Bluetooth Transmitter for an iPhone for a Car?
- 60beat GamePad Looks to Bring a Console Type Controller to the iPhone and IPad
- Unlock iPhone 4/4S iOS 5.1 and Jailbreak Untethered iPhone 4/4S iOS 5.1 Online …
- Unlock iPhone 4S and Jailbreak iPhone 4/4s IOS 5.0.1 Untethered Version …
- How Do You Type Chinese on iPhone?