Im a mechanic I’m woundering if there’s any iPhone apps like All Data Library or Identifix or any thing useful…
I tried lookin for some a few times, I didn’t find much besides things like Car Factor (which is an app that just tells you about new cars coming out).
The most useful one I found that you might like is a de-coder… Y’know when you pull the codes from the OBD system… The app will tell you what the codes are so you don’t need the expensive code reader AND puller. You can getta cheap code puller (can’t remember the actual name) from Harbor Freight or somthin like that & use the app to find out the code.
Hope this helps
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Are You an Auto Tech? How Do You Carry Your Blackberry/cell Phone?
- How Do I Make Android Apps and Publish Them to the Android Market?
- I Have Jailbroken My iPhone , How Do I Get Paid Apps for Free Now ?
- The 'OBD Mileage' Application Calculates the Mileage of a Car in Real Time …
- How Do I Get My iPhone to Auto-receive Emails?