>The Apprentice asks:
I have gotten into a habit of doing full battery cycles with my iPhone 4S almost all the time.
What I mean is: i will charge it till it is completely full (100%) and use it until the phone turns off on its own at 0% battery. I then fully charge it again and use the full battery till it dies then charge again.
Is having this charging habit good or bad for the iPhone?
Hey The Apprentice,
That’s actually the best way to keep your battery life long…Apple‘s recommendation is that you do that at least once a month, so doing a full depletion every time is actually healthy for your battery.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- With the iPhone Battery Cases How Do You Charge Them? Does It Charge the Phone Battery First and Then the Case?
- How Do I Fix My iPhone 4 Battery Life?
- How Do You Get the Battery Percent by the Battery on Ur iPhone?
- Is There a Samsung Charger for Just the Battery So I Can Use Cell Phone with a Second Battery?
- My Nokia 6230 Has Short Battery Life Is There Something Wrong with Phone or Its Just Battery ?