I want to have my phone ringer on and NOT be in silent mode but have my text message (SMS) incoming alert set to vibrate. Any hints tips or suggestions are welcome. Oh, I have a iPhone 3g 8gb
Sorry to tell you that you can\’t, the best you can do is to change your sms alert to none if you don\’t want a ringer for them. You can do this by going to Settings>Sounds>None
Hope this helps.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
How To Turn The iPhone Ringer Off – IPod – Apple iPhone …
To turn off the iPhone\’s ringer on the iPhone, and put the phone Silent – This slider controls whether your phone will vibrate the ringer is off is off and a call comes in. Slide it to on if you want the phone to vibrate even when the ringer is off. Ringer and Alerts – Lets you … Read Article
User Guide MOTOROLA BRUTE
Most phone-to-phone text messages), Net alerts, and SMS text messages in the message center. To turn Call Waiting back on while still on the call, set this To set your phone to vibrate instead of making a sound for … Retrieve Full Source
How about these similar questions?
- LG Rumour 2 Cell Phone – How Do You Turn Off Vibrate for Text Msgs but Leave the Ringer on?
- How Do I Get My Ringer to Work Instead of the Phone Being on Vibrate on My iPhone?
- How Do I Set My Phone to Vibrate When I Get an Incoming Text on My Palm Centro?
- How Do I Put My Texts on My iPhone on Vibrate?
- How Do You Change the Ringer Switch Back to ON When It’s Set on OFF on the Palm Pre Phone?