>jaime t asks:
I have the iPhone 4 and I recently was trying to update my iPhone to IOS5. In doing so, I I accidently restored my iPhone. I thought I had backed it up before but when I right click on the device to click restore from back up, nothing shows up. What do I do?! I lost all of my stuff and my phone went back to square one.
Hey jaime t,
Call the police you can’t let them get away with this!
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Accidently Poured a Bit of Water on Nokia Phone. How Do I Fix the Screen?
- Verizon Confirms an Update to Fix the Galaxy Nexus Network Issue
- Update Promises and Android 4.0 May Fix Fragmentation
- How Do I Fix the 3194 Error on an iPhone Downgrade?
- How Do I Update My IPad to IOS 5 Without Erasing My Stuff AND the Data?