The pictures on the iphone 4S can be moved onto the computer if the phone
has a usb port.Connect the phone to the computer using a usb cable and
then send the pictures onto the computer.Choose where you want them to go.
Another option is bluetooth.The computer would also need to support this for it
Last option is to sign in and access your email from the phone.
Once signed in,compose a message and make attachments of the pictures.
Send the email to yourself.Now sign in and access your email message from the
computer.Download the attachments and then save in Pictures or other location in
Hope that helps you,Tidus
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Help with iPhone, It Wont Allow Me to Transfer Pictures from My Computer?
- How Do I Transfer Pictures from My Phone (Samsung Captivate) to My Computer?
- How Do You Get Pictures from Android Onto Laptop?
- I Have a Verizon LG Phone, How Do I Get Pictures on My Computer?
- How Do I Get Pictures Off My iPhone and Onto My Computer?