I’ve done it before but this time it’s not working. I don’t wanna lose them when I sync new things onto the phone. thx!
get a wire connector. it should have come with your phone, its about 1-2 ft long and has one end that goes into the phone and one that goes back into your computer. open up itunes and on the left side above all your music a little picture of your phone should pop up.
for example when i blug mine in it says “emma’s iphone” then click it and select the music and photos ect you want to back up. click upload.
i hope i was clear enough!
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Transferr Apps/music Off My iPhone to iTunes Library on My Laptop ?
- Is There a Free App for My Ipad That Can Take Pictures and Videos I Have and Put Them to Music?
- How Do I Get All My Music from My Computer to My iPhone WITHOUT Subscribing to iTunes Match?
- How Do I Put Songs Onto My iPhone from a Different iTunes Without Losing My Music?
- How Do I Delete My Pictures from My iPhone 3?