Trying to jailbreak it and on a new computer so my iTunes has nothing from this iPhone and i cant get it off.
plug your iphone go to itunes click on your iphone name that like down button to show the options go to your songs go ahead and right click and delete if no u have to use a ddifferent program for example copy trans control manager
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- All of My the Songs on My iPhone Are from Someone Elses Computer. I Want to Delete These Songs. How?
- How Do I Delete Pictures Off My iPhone That Were Put There from My PC NOT Taken on My iPhone?
- How to Use Songs from iTunes Library As Ringtone for My iPhone?
- I Know There’s a Way to Delete Songs on an iPhone, but How Do I Do It?
- How Do I Transfer Songs from IPad to iTunes Library?