I have 1 iPhone, and I have my 1 account that’s like for my friends to see and share pictures with them. But I would like to be able to manage 2 accounts so one could be for just my personal things. Can you tell me how to do this please!? Thank you for your answers!
ONE iPhone = ONE Instagram account.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Instagram for Android Vs. Instagram for iPhone: Can You See the Difference?
- Is There an iPhone IM App That Can Open Multiple Msn Accounts and Use Each Account Seperately?
- Not Happy About Facebook Buying Instagram? Here’s How to Export Your Photos and Delete Your Account!
- Instagram Soars to #1 on App Store, Is Instant Hit on Google Play
- Instagram Now Shares Photos to Your Facebook Albums