My previous mac was very old and completely crashed on me. I had been using that to transfer songs onto my iphone. Now I have a new mac, and I’m trying to get some new songs onto it but I want to do it without erasing the existing music on my phone. Any suggestions?
Authorize the new Mac with the same Apple ID on the old Mac, then shut off the itunes automatic management, and choose manually manage music and videos when you connect the iphone to itunes.then you can manually sync music to iphone without deleting the music which have on your iphone .
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How to Get Music on My iPhone Without Deleting Songs?
- How Do I Transfer Music from My iPhone to My iTunes on My Laptop?
- How Do I Transfer Songs from IPad to iTunes Library?
- How Do I Sync Music on My iPhone 4 Without Syncing All My Contacts, Notes, Etc. to/from My Mac?
- How Do I Transferr Apps/music Off My iPhone to iTunes Library on My Laptop ?