I just bought a new Mac, which will be replacing my PC. I have all my music and other media moved to the new computer, but when I plug my iPhone in, it won’t sync. iTunes recognizes it and shows it as being plugged in, but when I tell it to sync, nothing happens. I thought a window would pop up asking me to replace everything on my iPod with what’s on this computer, but that didn’t happen either. Do I have to change settings in iTunes to make this computer sync with it? Thanks!
Once you have your device connected to the iTunes, select your device and scroll down you should see options there that you need to select and also all the way on the top is where you select the musics and other things that you need to sync keep in mind that you need to have already imported all these files to iTunes from your computer.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Sync My iPhone with a New Computer Without Losing All My Music?
- What Do I Need on My Computer to to Sync Music on My iPhone 3g?
- How Do I Sync My Ipad in a New Computer?
- Is There an iPhone App That Will Allow Me to Edit Files and Sync It Back to My Computer Automatically?
- How Do I Sync Music on My iPhone 4 Without Syncing All My Contacts, Notes, Etc. to/from My Mac?