I dropped it in a SALT water pool. I put it in a basin of tap water afterwards to remove the salt. I put it in a bag of uncooked rice (How long must I do this?) I’m really worried!
Keep it in the rice for a few days then charge it up and if it doesn’t work then put it in the rice again and wait a week or two then charge it again and it should be right
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Does Anyone Know Where the Water Damage Indicator Is on an Htc Pure Phone?
- How to Check for Water Damage Before Purchasing a Used iPhone 4
- How Do I Get My Palm Pre Cell Phone Fixed from Water Damage?
- Verizon Samsung Broken Phone, Water Damage, Wondering Why a Small Patch Where the Battery Is Place Is Now Red?
- The iPhone's Next Victim: Water