Hey guys. So i just got a new laptop and I downloaded itunes. I’ve tried to click ‘Manually manage music’ but it keeps asking me to erase and sync as my iphone is synced to another itunes. Is it possible to transfur music from my new computer without losing all my old data? Thank you so much in advance =)
You can’t, it’s restricted by Apple for copyright purposes
You should’ve backed up your itunes library and copy it on your new computer. If you downloaded your music legally through itunes, you need not worry, you can authorize your new computer and login with your AppleID and it will re-download all purchased apps and music.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Import My Music from My iTunes to My iPhone?
- How Do I Transferr Apps/music Off My iPhone to iTunes Library on My Laptop ?
- How Do I Transfer My Purchased Songs (from iPhone 4G) to iTunes Playlist?
- How Do I Put Songs I Bought on My iPhone on My iTunes Music Library?
- How Do I Transfer Songs from IPad to iTunes Library?