My friend has some music on her iTunes at her house and she said I could get it on my phone if I wanted to. How do I do that without having to sync it and stuff?
you have to sync it, and i do not recommend you doing this unless she sends you the audio files as well, because if you ever have to upgrade or put your ipod into the computer, itunes will probably delete them all,
but other then that, there is no way to get past the syncing process, you have to sync it,
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Transfer My Purchased Songs (from iPhone 4G) to iTunes Playlist?
- How Do I Get Rid of Duplicate Songs on My iPhone 4s?
- All of My the Songs on My iPhone Are from Someone Elses Computer. I Want to Delete These Songs. How?
- How Do I Sync My iPhone with a New Computer?
- How Do I Sync iPhone Apps to Computer Without Losing Data?