I have an iPhone 4… its new and i have tried setting up a signature before but it doesn’t work! Is it just my phone or what? I went to settings>mail, contacts, calendars and then to signature but the thing is when i type in a signature it doesn’t save or something… is there a specific way to “save” my signature or what?
iphone does not have a signature option for text messages only for email.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Daily Tip: How to Set a Custom Mail Signature on Your iPhone
- How Can I Download Ringtones Onto My Verizon Palm Pre? and How Do I Set a Signature for Txting on This Phone?
- How Do Yu Get Ah Message Signature on Ah Android Phone.?
- I Have a Android Smartphone How Do I Put a Signature on My Text Messages?
- How Do You Add a Signature on a Blackberry Phone?