When I try to download apps over 20mb it says I need to connect something or something.!what to do?
P.s it’s an iphone4
You have to connect it to iTunes. Go to the app store, and download the app that you want.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Download Apps Without the Android Market?
- How Can I Download Apps for My iPhone 3Gs Without an Account?
- iPhone OS 3.1.3 Users Unable to Download New Apps
- If I Download an iPod App Through Piratebay, How Do I Transfer It from My Pc to the iPod?
- How Can I Download Apps for My IPad in a Country Where There’s No Apps Store?