I know how to use my PC to delete pictures of my iPhone that were taking using the iPhone’s camera. But what about pictures that I transferred from my PC to my iPhone using iTunes? Opening the iPhone’s camera up in My Computer only shows the photos on the Camera Roll. And trying to delete them directly on the iPhone it self doesn’t work. help!
With your iphone attached to your PC, go into iTunes. On the left hand side, under Devices, click on your iPhone. In the right hand side, click on the Photos category from along the top. If you don’t want any pictures from your computer to be transferred, click off the checkmark in the box “Sync Photos from My Pictures.” If you want some of the pictures from your PC but not all of them, leave the Sync Photos part check but then select the radio button for “Selected folder” instead of “All folders.” But if you don’t want any photos from your PC on your iPhone, just un-check the “Sync Photos from My Pictures.”
Click on the Apply button and Sync your iPhone and it should remove the pictures from your PC.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do You Delete Music Off of an iPhone 4s?
- Is There Anyway to Delete the Pictures on My iPhone Under the Photo Stream Album?
- How Do I Change the Password for My iPhone’s Applications?
- If You Have a Twitter iPhone App, How Do You Cancel an Account?
- All of My the Songs on My iPhone Are from Someone Elses Computer. I Want to Delete These Songs. How?