>Brandon D asks:
My credit card expired from my iTunes account. I’m not able to download any applications from the app store (even free) with an expired card. I do not have an available card at the moment. Is there anyway that I can remove my card? Any help is appreciated. P.s. There is no option for “none”.
Hey Brandon D,
You have to e-mail the company.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Need Help with My iPhone Apple Account Payment Method for iTunes and App. Store?
- I Have an iTunes Giftcard but When I Buy an App for My iPod, It Charges My Credit Card. Why?
- iPod Touch, How Do I Delete an App?
- Verizon Helps Cdiscount Secure Online Payment Card Transactions
- How Do I Delete Pictures Off My iPhone That Were Put There from My PC NOT Taken on My iPhone?