I bought a verizon iPhone 4s off craigslist but it still has a phone number attached to it. idk if it’s stolen or the person forgot to deactivate it but i restored it and wiped it clean and it still has a number on it.. how would i go about deactivating the phone so i can use it? i would like specific instructions, as opposed to “call verizon”.
Well, the phone will automatically have the original number. try calling that number if the phone rings and its the iphone then they have to disconnect it before you can use it. if it says the number is unavailable or the phone doesn’t ring then call verizon and they’ll hook it up for you
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Verizon Communications Management Discusses Q1 2012 Results – Earnings Call …
- How Do You Order the iPhone 4s in the Verizon Store?
- Hello. I Have Unlocked and Jailbroken an AT & T iPhone 3. How Do I Get a Begin Service with Verizon?
- Verizon to Cut 3000 Jobs Following Call Center Closures
- Fresh iPhone Apps for Mar. 15: Chaos Rings II, MotoHeroz, Kung Fu Rabbit …