I have the iPhone 4s, and I want to block a phone number. I know you can do it from the iPhone because my friend has it, but hasn’t told me how. My phone isn’t jail broken, it’s only 3-4 months old. I’m with Virgin Mobile (Australia). Someone please help? This is really important to me. Thanks.
To blacklist a number you will require your device to be jailbroken in order to run the app to block messages/phone calls from a selected number. I am certain it cannot be done on an unjailbroken device.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Is There an Application Out There That Will Filter or Blacklist Phone Numbers for the Palm Centro?
- How Do I Block Unknown Incoming Numbers or Blocked Numbers from My iPhone 3g?
- Blacklist System Draws Mixed Outlook for Success
- How Do I Block Numbers on My iPhone?
- Is There an App for My iPhone That Can Block Certain Numbers from Calling?