Sorry, I erred when I first posted this question. Basically, I want to use said Unlocked iphone 3G, and ditch my Droid. And obviouslym the SIMS are not compatible. So what I’m needing to know is, can I just use the SIM card that is in there now, and if so, how to I start service with Verizon? Thank you.
First contact verizon so they can give you steps to syinc the phone or else will keep saying error and if you can get it flashed to cricket its free and you won’t have the sucky verizon.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Verizon to Begin Charging $2 Fee for Online and Phone Payments
- After You Install ZiPhone and Unlock Your iPhone How Do You Actually Get Service from Verizon?
- Exclusive: Verizon to Take on Netflix with Web Service
- Verizon Says 4G LTE Service Is Back to Normal
- How Much Does It Cost to Buy an Unlocked iPhone and Where Can I Get One? Are Unlocked Phones Even Legal?