I really like virgin Canada but my super tab is almost up and I’d like to get a better phone, like an iPhone. are there iPhone plans? if so, what’s the average cost of a plan for one on Virgin Canada? would I have to buy my own iPhone, too?
Yes, there are. You can get a subsidized iPhone on a Virgin SuperTab with the usual smartphone plan. See link for details.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- LG 101 (black, Virgin Mobile, No Contract)
- iPhone Passes BlackBerry in Canada; US Cellular Offers LTE-capable Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Virgin Mobile to Slow Heavy Smartphone Data Users
- If I Buy a Virgin Mobile Blackberry 8530 Prepaid(no Contract) Phone…how Do I Get the Minutes to Load on It?
- HTC One V Slated for Virgin Mobile?