My iphone got disabled.
I’m trying to sync it to itunes, but that won’t work because the phone is protected with a passcode. Itunes says they need the passcode so I should enter it on my phone, but there’s no option to. There’s only “slide for emergency.” What should I do now?
And if you don’t have answers to the first question, then please tell me why my phone got disabled in the first place. THANK YOU.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- I Have Purchased a Ringtone in iTunes but It Does Not Show on My iPhone. How Do I Fix That?
- How to Do This iPhone Syncing and iTunes Game Thingy?
- How Do I Unlock My IPad When It Is Disabled?
- How Do I Do I Get My iPhone 3g Out Emergency Calls Only iTunes Wont Work?
- iTunes Deleted How Do I Sync My iPhone Now?