>Dan P asks:
Its time for an phone upgrade and I would like to get a Blackberry. Do I need to get the internet/e-mail plan or can I use the blackberry for on just my regular phone/texting plan?
Hey Dan P,
You can use it just for texting and calls.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
Additional Topics you may be interested in
Text Messaging – Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
As popularized by NTT Docomo\’s i-mode and the RIM BlackBerry, also typically use standard mail short messaging has been largely rendered obsolete by the prevalence of mobile Internet e-mail, which can be sent to and where mobile phone users do not generally have access … Read Article
How about these similar questions?
- Do I Need to Pay the $30 Data Plan if I Just Want to Use My Blackberry for Phone and Txt Messages?
- Is There a Blackberry Phone That I Can Get with a Shorter Plan? or No Plan at All?
- Help with a Blackberry Phone?
- Phone Help!!!!! Blackberry with No Internet!!!??? or No Blackberry?
- Are There Any Cell Phone Providers for Prepaid and Blackberry Plan?