no there is no app to make it appear that a call came in at a certain date and time…
you might be able to manually change the date and time on your phone… then you can use a caller ID spoofing service such as http://bluffmycall.com or http://spoofcard.com to call into your phone while the date and time is set manually to make it appear that a call came in within that date and time… but it would only appear so on the phones call records, not on your actual bill or call history online…
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Is There an App for the Android Where I Can See Todays Date on the Home Screen?
- Sony Tablet S to Get Android 4.0, but No Release Date Yet
- Two New LG Phones Show Up in Certification Records
- What Is the Android App Called Where You Can See if and When Someone Opens a Text That You Send?
- Android Hot Topics: Google Play Store, HTC One X Release Date, Samsung Galaxy …