Ok is there an app that lets you say something instead of texting it but you send it as a text ex.. Lets say I wanted to say “Hi” Instead of typing Hi can a say it and it send as a text as if i typed it thanks.
Voice recognition / keyboard is already in Android since 2.2, called Voice Actions. Just hit the microphone button on the keyboard.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- Is There an iPod App That Lets You Send and Receive Text Messages?
- Is There an Android App That Lets You Take Pictures of Your Text Message Conversations?
- Is There an iPhone App Which Lets You Change Your Voice, Then Use That Voice Through a Phone Call?
- What Is the Android App Called Where You Can See if and When Someone Opens a Text That You Send?
- I Am Looking for a Free Texting App for My iPod Touch, That Lets You Send AND Receive Sms Text, and Works?