There’s an app called Flash Video Browser for 99 cents or 1.99 (depending on your android) which let’s you watch stuff on hulu, youtube etc. It requires an upgrade to Adobe Flash Player 11 which is around 12MB. There’s some complaints about the size being too big for some phones and/or not being compatible. Sometimes restarting phone helps load adobe flash player 11.
If it’s compatible you can to the internet with Flash Video Browser in apps instead of the Internet button (when using Flash Video Browser will need to push the go button to go anywhere, doesn’t automatically go anywhere without pushing it)
some of the movie places it works with
http://www.hulu.com/browse/movies (movies sorted by title)
more shown by clicking # or letter on top http://www.youtube.com/movies?fl=f&pt=fm
if the above doesn’t work, there’s a mobile version of youtube
http://m.youtube.com or changing www to m in a youtube link
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- What Are Websites That I Can Watch Free Movies on My Android Phone for Free?
- - What Are Some Free Apps on the Android Optimus, Where I Can Watch Free Live Tv, or Movies?
- Is There an App Where I Can Watch Movies Off the Internet for My Ipad?
- Why Can’t I Watch Movies on My Phone an Android Incredible Htc? Are There Any Sites? Youtube and Hulu Not Work?
- How Do I Watch Movies/tv Shows on My Android?