I just recently bought a android 7inch screen superpad i7 tablet and it needs charging i have the charger they gave me but it has two prongs like a euro shaving plug socket it came with a standard english plug too but the charger that came with the tablet does not fit or i am just not assembling it properly and ideas how i could do this please?
Just pop it all down a local electrical store and i am sure they will sort you out, it will have a very simple free or inexpensive fix
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Use My Android Tablet Warranty?
- Motorola W375: Where Is the Part on the Phone That You Connect the Mains Charger to????
- My Charger for My Phone (Samsung Propel) Isnt Working. What Should I Do? I Can’t Get a New Charger for a While?
- Where Is the Plug on the Samsung T429 for Charging the Phone?
- Pledge Your Android Allegiance with the Andru MicroUSB Charger