Change to desk top first. Then. Right click on their icon, scroll down to stealth settings and change them so that you appear permanently offline. Then click on messenger, top left on the messenger window , scroll down to preferences, click and scroll down to ignore list, click and in the next window add them to your ignore list and click o.k. Then go back right click on their icon and delete them.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Delete My Yahoo Answers Account from the iPhone?
- How Do I View My Contacts on Yahoo Messenger Using the Meebo App. on My iPhone?
- How Do You Get into the Messenger (AIM, Yahoo, Live Messenger, Etc) on the HTC Fuze Cell Phone?
- How Can I Delete Kik Messenger Account on My Android Phone?
- Where Is the Link to Download Yahoo Messenger for Android?