>lïƒε ïṡ α јøυɾṉεÿ asks:
So I got an Android MID table for Christmas and I need help adding it to my google account as an device, so that I can install apps from Market Apps. When I tried to add it as a device I had to put a phone number and my tablet doesn’t have a phone number. My question is how do I add it as an device to my google account?
Hey lïƒε ïṡ α јøυɾṉεÿ,
I unexpectedly managed to add the device, by using the “Calendar” application and selecting the “Google” option, which required me to sign in and after that it automatically linked the device to the account.
However, this is not enough, since when trying to use the Android market i get the same “no phones are linked to this account” message.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Hook My Google Account to My Android Htc Tablet?
- How Can I Make a New Google Account on My Android?
- How Do I Link My Android Phone with My Google Account?
- How Can I Sync My Apps on My Android Powered Phone to a Different Google Account?
- Help with Google Voice for Android. Using a PC Tablet from Focalprice.com?