you do not need to reset your Google account to use with Android Market or Google Play as its called now. You should be able to log in without any issues. If you are facing any issues with log in, make sure 2step verification is not enabled on your Google account. it creates issues. there are apps in the market to sort it out though. if that’s not the issue, then you may need to reset your android to factory settings. this issue does happen when you get a new phone but do not register it on the Google servers when you start using it. later when you try it does not log in. hope this works for you. Cheers.
Web: http://www.facebook.com/Root4Android – Open Source for Open Minds for Open Answers – Love for Android
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How Do I Sign into My Google Account on My Android Kyros?
- How Do You Add Your Android to Your Google Account After You’ve Already Set Up the App Market?
- How Do I Add an Android Device to My Google Account?
- How Do I Link My Youtube Account to My Google Account on My Android Phone?
- How Do I Add My New Android Smartphone on Android Market?