I would like to be able to connect my android phone to the laptop, and be able to connect to the internet.
Settings > Wireless & Networks > Portable Hotpot > Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot
A word of warning: some phone companies add an extra charge for enabling this feature. I would suggest consulting your phone company before enabling the feature.
Did this help solve your problem??? Give us some like love!
How about these similar questions?
- How to Use My Laptop Internet for My iPhone?
- How Do I Get Internet with My Htc Hd2 Phone to My Laptop?
- Blackberry Phone for an Internet Server to My Laptop?
- How Do You Do Internet Sharing Using Your Blackberry Phone to Your Laptop?
- Do I Have to Pay My Phone Carrier Extra for Internet Access on My Laptop Via Bluetooth on My Palm Treo?